Check Out Wine Clubs here
Check Out RED WINE Diet!
*I may earn commissions, including Amazon affiliate commissions, from links on this site.
Learn by Drinking: Napa Valley is an in-depth tasting course on Napa Valley wine country. Access course at https://shop.winefolly.com/collections/wine-courses
Let’s explore the best wines of Napa Valley and learn how to find great quality.
In this course, we’ll be tasting 6 wines, including the region’s top styles of Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Zinfandel, and a Sauvignon Blanc Blend. This course is designed to give you deep insight into Napa Valley: its history and its wines.
The video series features approximately 2 hours of instructional video content by me, Madeline Puckette!
THIS COURSE AIMS TO HELP YOU:
– Know how to identify quality and age-worthiness in Napa Cabernet and others.
– Learn the different appellations of Napa Valley and what to look for.
– Associate wine flavors with the variety, winemaking method, and regional terroir.
– Expand your palate and taste wine like a pro, with a pro.
6 RECOMMENDED COURSE WINES:
Wines are not included with the purchase price of this course. However, tasting is encouraged! Here are the six regional wines we’ll be tasting in the course:
– Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley
– Cabernet Sauvignon from Howell Mountain
– Merlot from Coombsville
– Chardonnay from Napa Valley
– Zinfandel from Napa Valley
– White Meritage (Sauvignon Blanc – Sémillon) from Napa Valley
For US residents, we’ve partnered with Wine Access to offer you the wines included in this course.
WHO IS THIS WINE COURSE FOR?
– People who want to learn more about wine. (No prior wine knowledge necessary.)
– Anyone looking for a deep dive into the famous Napa Valley and its wines.
– Professionals who want to feel at ease wining and dining with important clients.
– People capable of taking notes, slowing down their wine consumption in order to think, and applying the concepts and tools in this course.
– Those who work in hospitality who want to understand what fuels the magic of Napa Valley
– Individuals and small groups who love food, wine, and culture.
– You can take this course anywhere in the world! (course includes guidance on sourcing your own wines)
Okay, let’s get started! https://shop.winefolly.com/products/napa-valley-wine-course